Monday, November 16, 2009

A Beautiful Sunset

It was fairly difficult to get a good picture of a sunset unless I wanted to freeze while waiting down by the beach. I am happy to say I had a great opportunity while driving with my family (of course we were coming home from hockey in Detroit) and I just happen to have my camera with and was able to capture this nice sunset. It was about 5:15 pm and the sun was at about 270 degree azimuth and at about 35 degree altitude. It was really interesting to watch the sun set that night because it was a clear sky up to the lower part of the horizon. As the sun starting setting, it went behind a front of clouds that made it look like the horizon was higher than it should have been. It also made the timing of the setting sun go a lot faster (about 5-10 minutes total) than normal.


Overall, it was very interesting and cool to see.

1 comment:

  1. "Amazing Concept about pulsar, star, x-rays, supernova & capture-theory read more…..
    neutron star mass
    "

    ReplyDelete